- Old habits die hard . . . Awesome habits, well there's no getting rid of those! Tear down the asphalt in the latest edition of the Saucony® Guide series, and set your heart soaring!
- Successor to the Guide 8.
- Built for the mild to moderate overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and light stability.
- Highly-breathable mesh uppers.
- FLEXFILM™ upper technology provides exoskeletal support without compromising comfort and lightweight feel.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Soft, breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, molded foam insole.
- EVERUN topsole delivers continuous cushioning with each stride.
- Dual-density SSL EVA optimizes rebound and durability while maintaining a light weight.
- SRC Landing Zone helps attenuate shock, setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Toe: 27 mm/19 mm
Differential: 8 mm
- TRI-FLEX outsole configuration offers improved ground contact for a better ride.
- IBR™ rubber outsole is strategically placed throughout areas of the outsole where cushioning and response are most needed.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber is placed in high-wear areas for long-lasting wear and exceptional traction.
- Outsole flex grooves ensures the foot moves with the runner.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Saucony Guide 9 Go Fast Grape BOTH Ways women shoes O8ZK7WXCA